A referendum is a vote in which electorate is asked to either accept or reject a particular proposal. Referendum is a opportunity for government to communicate directly with society.
How to start a referendum
- Country president needs to issue a proper law proposal using his presidential panel.
- Law proposal has to be accepted by the congress.
- Referendum will start as soon as the law is accepted by the congress.
Rules to be followed
- Only one referendum per 7 days is allowed.
- The cost of issuing referendum is 2 + 1% of active population in gold.
- Only citizens with level 7 or above are allowed to cast their votes.
- Referendum finishes after 24 hours
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.