Each country has a possibility to print their local currency by spending gold from national treasury.
- Print money proposal can only be proposed by a congressman and not president. The print money proposal will be voted in the congress of that country and needs to be accepted by majority of congressmen to print money.
- Printing 1 local currency costs 0.005 gold.
- Amount of gold to spend can be only integer.
- Minimal amount of gold to spend is 1.
- Maximal amount of gold to spend is 1000.
- Currency will be deposited into the country treasury.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.