The President is the head of the state elected by the citizens. He manages a country's foreign policy and military.
- Citizens can candidate for president only in their home countries (home country is your citizenship country)
- Any Country President may propose up to 5 new laws each 24 hour period.
- Presidents can be impeached by the congress (requires more than 70% positive votes).
- After a president is impeached, the next candidate with most votes will automatically become the president.
- If a country has no president, congress can propose one by making the law.
- Being a country president is a job with heavy responsibilities. A player running for president should be ready for such a demanding position.
For information about presidental elections see here.
Law proposals available for PresidentsThe President can propose 5 laws in 1 day.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.