Each country in e-sim has a congress elected by it's citizens.
- The first congress of a country is constituted by the first 20 citizens of the country
- Maximum size of each congress is 20.
- Each congressman can propose 10 laws during his/her candidature.
- To approve a law, a congress needs more than 50% of congressmen to vote yes.
- Party leaders decide who can run in congress elections from their parties by editing the list of candidates.
- The winning candidates receive a congressman medal and 5. They will also receive 1 XP for every law proposal they vote in.
- If a congressman leaves, he/she cannot be replaced and the amount of congressmen is reduced.
For information about congress elections see here.
Laws which can be proposed by congress
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.