- Bidders enter maximum acceptable price for them.
- The price of the item is the second highest bid
- The gold is taken from the account as the deposit
- If you are outbid by other player, all the gold from the deposit is returned to your account
- If you win the item - the price is second highest bid, the rest money from your deposit is moved back to your account.
- Creating an auction cost 1% of initial price (if you put a company on auction for 2 Gold, then you pay 0.02g fee)
- There is a 2% fee paid by the auctioneer
- The auction can only be canceled only if there are no bids
- You can set duration of the action (from 1 to 48 hours)
If you go to your equips you only can set the equip on auction for 24h but if you go to MY PLACES>AUCTIONS you can choose the price and the time it will last in the auction.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.